Upcoming Club Updates
We’re making some improvements to the Canadian Olympic Club, presented by Bell.
To prepare for the changes, some features of the Club will be temporarily unavailable starting on Friday, January 29th. Here’s a reminder of what will happen, and if you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what will be temporarily unavailable:
- Your Profile will appear to have 0 total points and 0 redeemable points. Don’t worry, all the points you have earned in the Club are still in your account and will reappear within a few days for you to spend on the Rewards of your choice.
- The actions you normally take to earn points in the Club will not earn you points.
- Rewards will be unavailable. Again, don’t worry, we’ll have great rewards available when we’re back online.
- It will appear as if you have never completed a Challenge, and your Available Challenges will disappear (temporarily!).
- The Leaderboard will disappear and won’t update until we’re back online.
- Commenting on stories will be unavailable. This is the only change that is permanent. We’ll update the “How to Gain Points” article so you know exactly how to earn points and redeem them for the Rewards of your choice.
Here’s what you’ll still be able to do:
- Log into your Club account.
- Select your Favourite Athletes and Sports.
- Read “Stories for You”.
- Play games, take quizzes and play trivia.
- Submit yourself for consideration for Fan of the Month.
We will have all the features of the Club back up and running as soon as we can, and we appreciate your understanding in this transition period.